Product DescriptionEasy to use and plug & play
Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices Usage For easy connect to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable
1. USB to SATA/IDE cable: used to connect SATA/IDE device to computer with USB port.
2. Power with 12V and 5V double channel output: used to supply power to SATA/IDE device.
This USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.
It could turns any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too USB 2.0 standard, Full speed, 480M bps full speed Transfer rate up to 480MBps (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
USB 1.1 device interface can be use, (Backward compatible to USB 1.1) Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Specification 1.0
1. Window98: Insert Driver CD to CDROM and run X:\win98\setup.exe before you insert the cable to your computer.
2. Windows2000/me/XP: You don't need to install any driver.
3. Mac 8.6 or higher: Copy Fene USB SATA/IDE_05E3_0702. sit to desk to desk to pand double click it to get driver file. Then copy the driver file to [System Folder][Extensions]. After that, connect cable to computer and reboot the system.
The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as a CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA hard drives.
SATA PATA IDE to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable For 2.5
1. USB to IDE/SATA cable
2. SATA Cable/SATA Power Connector
3. Power adapter(AC110V-240V)
4. Power cord
5. CD Driver