Product DescriptionConnects an electronic musical instrument to computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable.
Simply connect the USB cable into your computer, and your Musical Instrument Digital Interface connection is completed.
Easy to turn your PC into a music studio, start by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the supplied USB Musical Instrument Digital Interface Cable.
Enables you to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC
Latest model with a built-in driver.
USB Bus Powered; Requires No External Power.
- Cable length: 200cm.
- 1 in and 1 out MIDI interface.
- 16 MIDI input channels and 16 MIDI output channels.
- LED's indicate power in, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Plug & Play NO DRIVER INSTALLATION NEEDS.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, IMAC
- Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
- Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
- Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on.
- Open you music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI connections, etc.
- Set the music in programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to "USB Audio Device".
- Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
- To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB.
Package includes : 1 Keyboard to PC Adapter USB IN-OUT MIDI Interface Music Recording Converter