- Super Easy and Convenient to Use: Check the detailed description below. The bottle cutter features a sharp blade to cut perfect score line. Take 4 STEPS to make your own artwork.
- Dimensions: There are 8.3 inches between the bottle bottom to cutting point. Perfect for most of normal size wine and beer glass bottles. The bottle cutter equips with a backstop to match different lengths of the bottle so that you can cut a score line optionally.
- Durable and Portable: Made of high quality metal, light weight but also handy and sturdy. Easy to keep and clean.
- Long Time Use: The cutter owns 3 cutting blades in a disc. Each blade is made of sharp and hard metallic-steel. The durability have been tested by 50,000 times cutting and still works great.
- Helpful Hints: You may can't get a perfect cut at the fist use,so we have the E-BOOK for you to read.Please check the download link in the last picture.If you have any further questions, Please feel free to contact us. We are always here to solve your problems.Just enjoy your own artwork!
Details: Package include
1x Bottle cutter machine
1x Wrench for bottle
4x polishing paper
4 Step to Make Your Own Art
1.Adjust the tool
Make sure the tool is adjusted to your bottle. You can tweaked the hex wrench to loosen and tighten the cutting blade for cutting. Also you could loosening the screw and backstop to suit your bottle size.
2.Score your bottle
The bottle cutter not really cut the bottle directly. Once the bottle is put in the proper place, clench it and turn it slowly so that you can carve a complete circle score line with the cutting wheel.
Be patient and careful, for clean and smooth cutting, you should etch every bottle a circle score line only ONCE. Never come back on a score or the cutting wheel will be damaged.
3.Hot and cold water shower
Take out the bottle, dig it in boiled water for one to two minutes (must cover the score line), then pour cold water over the score line quickly. Pour hot water again. It may last for 3 or more rotations of hot and cold water until the crack of score line happens.
4.Separate the bottle and smooth the crack
Be careful to snap the bottle into two. Then use a sandpaper or something else to smooth down the edge.