Color: Green Long Cutter
- CUTTING LENGTH : from bottle bottom to cutting point: About 9 inches, Cutting Diameter of round glass bottles or mason jars:0.5" to 2", provide you cut both from the top or the bottom of the glass bottles and mason jars. Suitable with most of beer/wine/drinking glass round bottles (Vodka, Tapered, Champagne, Captain Morgan, Perrier, Pellegrino, Patron, Growler, Grand Marnier, Firestone...)
- WORK PERFECTLY. Simply place your bottle on the support device, apply pressure, and rotate; heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times.
- EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE. Sturdier and easier to use than plastic models, this highly durable metal bottle cutter will have you cutting bottles perfectly in 5 easy steps. This glass bottle cutter takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you've got the hang of it, you'll be able to cut wine bottles up easily.
- SMOOTHLY CUTTING. The results will amaze you, clean breaks nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly. The cutter owns 3 cutting blades in a disc. Each blade is made of sharp and hard metallic steel. The durability have been tested by 50000 times cutting and still works sharply and great.
- CREATIVE AND CONVENIENT. It might even make you feel better about all that wines you're drinking and help you do your bit for the environment. We also offer a Ebook about bottle cutter, please contact us if you want it.(You don't need to pay for the book)
Details: HOW TO USE
Step 1: Position the Bottle
Decide where you want to cut the bottle by loosening the screw and moving the backstop forward for a shorter cut and backwards for a longer cut.
Step 2: Scoring The Bottle
This is exactly the same as making a score line when glass cutting.
- Rotate the bottle towards you with two hands (see photo).
- Keep it firmly against the backstop and keep it moving while you're making the score line.
- Only go round on.
Step 3: Heating the Score line
Heating the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times or more than. Using the cold water from the tap is adequate for this step. Pour the boiling water directly over your score line. Rotate the bottle during this process so that you cover the whole thing.
Step 4: Separating the Bottle
Step 5: Smoothing the Edges
1*Bottle cutter machine
The cutter is a professional tool,here is some tips for using the cutter:
1. Most people could not cut successful at first use,so please take some practice. We have the vedio about how to use the cutter,if you need,please contact us. And you can also find some vedio on the review which is shared by the other customers.
2. Most of the blades of the cutter have not any problem,they can cut well,please be assured that. But please make sure the blade can touch the bottle,if not,please reset the blades.(Picture 8)
3. Please clean out the paper which is sticked to the bottle,it will be easier to cut.
4. Please use it carefully at your first time,the thin glass would easy to broke. The cutter is suitable for 2-8mm glass bottle.