AGPTEK 13 In Straight Heat Resistant Short Bob Full Hair Wigs w/ Flat Bangs New
Superior Quality Material –This Short Bob Hair Wigs is made from 100% generation of high-quality high temperature Japanese fiber & professional wig product. The appearance and feeling of this edna mode costume wig is most close to human hair.
Find Your New Look --You can cut or trim the black bang wig into any style you like or use your curling iron or flat iron to style this cleopatra costume wig for women & girls and achieve a different look!
Suitable for Everyone --Hair is sewn on an adjustable light-netting cap, which should fit an average size head (Male or Female). AGPtEK mia wallace costume wig is perfect for everyone.
Easy to Wear –It is simply to wear this mavis costume wigs with bangs for women. All you need to do is adjust the hooks inside the cap to the correct size to suit your head. No Pins or Tape should be required.
Style: full wig(Short Bob Hair Wigs)
Material: 100% generation of high-quality High Temperature Japanese Fiber & professional wig product
Heat resistance: 100℃
package weight: 6oz
Package includes: 1 short bob Wig
About Wearing a bob Wig
1. Take wig and shake it lightly to release the default style.
2. Wrap your own hair tightly into the wig cap we prepare for you.
3. Push all strands of your own hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head,to create a smooth surface.
4. Comb the wig gently, and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head size.
5. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently, adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around your head.
About Caring a bob Wig
1. Wash in cold or warm water with common shampoo. And comb it after it is dried but not immediately after washing by antistatic comb and avoid plastic combs.
2. Do not blow-dry the wig in heated air. And try to avoid hair driers but dry it by towels, and expose it to ventilated place to protect it from sunbathe directly.
3. Long wigs should be combed in several parts from up to down with patience.
4. Non-oleaginous maintenance fluid enables the wig silky and shiny.
About Cleaning a bob Wig
1. Comb the hair with the metal brush or a comb with wire pin first
2. Wash and care using a little mild shampoo in cold water
3. Gently with a towel dry the moisture of the hair
4. Brush hair after it is completely dry and put it on the wig stand for storage