- These products are widely applied in access control system and related applications.
- An electromagnetic lock, magnetic lock, is a locking device that consists of an electromagnet and an armature plate used for access control door locks.
- By attaching this to the door frame and the armature plate to the door, a current passing through the electromagnet attracts the armature plate, holding the access control door lock shut.
- Unlike an electric strike access control door lock a magnetic lock has no interconnecting parts.it is possible to bypass the lock by disrupting the power supply.
- According to the different doors, sometimes will need U brackets or L&Z brackets to support mounting. Can work with networking access control system.
- Lock Size: 250L * 46.8W * 25.2H (mm)
- Armature plate: 179L * 38W * 11H(mm)
- Holding Force: 280kg (620lbs)
- Mode: NC (locked whilst power supply is operating), fail safe mode
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current Draw: 0.15A ~ 0.45A
- Safety function: Built-in voltage spike suppressor
- Opening Mode: 90 degree swinging door
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, Fire Proof Door, etc.
- Net Weight: 1.784kg
- 1 * Magnetic Door Lock main body 280kg Strong Force(NC mode)
- 1 * Armature faceplate
- 1 * package Mounting hardware kit
- 1 * Manual