Product DescriptionThere is no doubt that this diamond sharpening plate has a wide range of applications and it can be widely used in all kinds of cutting tools, such as tools grinding, scissors, chisels, plane irons, kitchen knives and more. Sharpens stainless steel, carbon steel knives, pocket, camping and fishing, fillet knives, swords. Easy to carry, lightweight and durable!
- Particle size: 180# (US 120 grit); 400# (US 280 grit); 800# (US 480 grit); 1500# (US 800 grit); 2000
- Stone grits are comparable to how sandpaper is graded the lower the number the rougher the cut.
- Size: 5.8" * 0.78" * 0.2". Can be used alone or on a sharpener.
As with sandpaper the lower, the number the more aggressive the stones are in removing material. The 3000 is the last stone used as it is the least aggressive. The 180 is used to remove any chips in the blade and if you are going to cut a new edge profile.
1.put the sharpening stones in the salty water for 15 mins in order to make it work better;
2. please use a coarse sand surface then use fine sand surface to make your knife more sharp and durable to use.
3. the better angle when sharpening the knives is 10-20 degrees;
4. please do not rub the pulp off when sharpening and if your knives are rust, you can use a sharpening stone to get rid of Drust.
Package included: 6 pc Sharpening stones.