- An electromagnetic lock, magnetic lock, is a locking device that consists of an electromagnet and an armature plate used for access control door locks.
- By attaching this to the door frame and the armature plate to the door, a current passing through the electromagnet attracts the armature plate, holding the access control door lock shut.
- Unlike an electric strike access control door lock a magnetic lock has no interconnecting parts.it is possible to bypass the lock by disrupting the power supply.
- According to the different doors, sometimes will need U brackets or L&Z brackets to support mounting. Can work with networking access control system.
- The whole system includes electric lock,power supply, access controller,exit button,door bell or RFID cards.
These products are widely applied in access control system and related applications.
- Lock Size: 80Lx37.3Wx23.3H(mm)
- Armature plate: 74Lx32Wx11H(mm)
- Holding Force: 60kg(130lbs)
- Mode: NC (locked whilst power supply is operating), fail safe mode
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current Draw: 0.11A ~0.15A
- Safety function: Built-in voltage spike suppressor
- Opening Mode: 90 degree swinging door
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, Fire Proof Door, etc.
- Net Weight: 550g
1x Magnetic Door Lock main body 60kg Strong Force(NC mode)
1x Armature faceplate
1x package Mounting hardware kit