An electromagnetic lock, magnetic lock, is a locking device that consists of an electromagnet and an armature plate used for access control door locks.
By attaching this to the door frame and the armature plate to the door, a current passing through the electromagnet attracts the armature plate, holding the access control door lock shut.
Unlike an electric strike access control door lock a magnetic lock has no interconnecting parts.it is possible to bypass the lock by disrupting the power supply.
According to the different doors, sometimes will need U brackets or L&Z brackets to support mounting. Can work with networking access control system.
The whole system includes electric lock,power supply, access controller,exit button,door bell or RFID cards.
These products are widely applied in access control system and related applications.
- Lock Size: 250Lx46.8Wx25.2H(mm)
- Armature plate: 179Lx38Wx11H(mm)
- Holding Force: 280kg(620lbs)
- Mode: NC (locked whilst power supply is operating), fail safe mode
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current Draw: 0.15A~0.45A
- Safety function: Built-in voltage spike suppressor
- Opening Mode: 90 degree swinging door
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, Fire Proof Door, etc.
- Net Weight: 1.784kg
- 1x Magnetic Door Lock Main Body 280kg Strong Force (NC mode)
- 1x Armature Faceplate
- 1x Package Mounting Hhardware Kit
- 1x Manual