Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or adjusting this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
This amazing Happy Camper Deluxe Camping Combo LED Lantern and Fan will keep you cool and comfortable inside or outside of your tent and its 18 powerful LED bulbs will illuminate the night.
Enjoy some of the comfort of home while you experience the great outdoors. Simply hang the Happy Camper Deluxe Camping Combo LED Lantern and Fan from your tent or shelter, or stand it on its base and take pleasure in hours of light and fan.
- 18 Super Bright LED bulbs
- Requires 2 D cell batteries
- UP to 37 hours of light from a set of batteries
- Up to 50 hours (low speed) or up to 30 hours (high speed) of fan from a set of batteries.
- Up to 16 hours of light and fan (low speed) from a set of batteries
- Hangs as a fan or lamp
- Stands as a fan
- Weather resistant
- Built in handle with hanging hook
- Lightweight and portable
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 6.25 x 7.25 inches
Operating Instructions & Battery installation:
- Open the battery compartment by turning the anti-clockwise until the notches are in-line and lift upwards remove the top. Then open the compartment lid and insert 2×5v D Size Alkaline batteries in the correct polarity. Once the batteries have been inserted replace the lid and top. When replacing the top make sure that notches are in-line and then turn clockwise to lock into place.
- To activate the light turn the switch to the ON position. To activate the Fan turn the switch to the required fan level(Low or High)
- When the batteries are exhausted please remove them from the battery compartment and dispose of them at your nearest battery recycling point. Replace exhausted batteries with new batteries of the same type and brand.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not stare in to the head of the light while it is switched on or point the LED's at anyone's eyes.
- Do not expose the torch to heavy rain or excessive moisture
- Do not dispose of the batteries in normal household rubbish. Take exhausted batteries to you local approved battery recycling center for disposal.
- Do not throw batteries into fires as they may explode and cause serious injury or death.
- Do not mix different battery types or brands i e Alkaline and re chargeable.
1* 18 Led Camping Light with Fan