- [ USB KVM function ] Using KVM extenders to manage servers from one workstation-KVM stands for keyboard video mouse,allows you to control a computer system using a mouse/keyboard. By transmitting keyboard and mouse data via LAN, the computer KV switch adds an element of control to the HDMI signal
- [ Long distance transmission ] Transmits HDMI signals up to 365 feet (120 meters) via a single compatible CAT5/ 5e/ 6/ 7 Ethernet cable
- [ No signal degradation ] Enjoy video up to 1080p@60HZ,The HDMI extender maintains great stability and reliability of the signal even when dealing with extended distances, making for a crystal clear multimedia experience
- [ High tech support ] Supports STP and UTP compliant CAT5/ 5e/ 6/ 7 cables, copy EDID function to match kinds of display devices, and standard 802.3 Ethernet 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps. LED indicators show you the power and USB connection
- [ Designed to last ] Comes with built-in ESD protection to make transmission much safer. Perfect hdmi extension adapter for large homes, factories, construction sites, data control centers etc
AGPtEK HDMI USB KVM extender switch
Looking to extend a HDMI signal over a significant distance
Want to access a computer system over a remote control
Searching for heavy duty accessories to create a crystal clear multimedia experience
Here are the cutting-edge features of our HDMI KVM switch:
- Transmits picture signals up to 1080p at 60HZ.
- Supports STP & UTP compliant CAT5/ 5e/ 6/ 7 cables following the standard of IEEE-568B
- Copy EDID function to match many kinds of display devices.
- Supports standard 802.3 Ethernet 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps.
- LED indicators for power and USB connection status.
- Transmits keyboard and mouse data via LAN.
- Aluminum alloy housing for port stability and durability.
- Built-in ESD protection system for safer transmission.
- Source devices: PC or other devices with HDMI graphics card
- Display devices: With HDMI input port,SDTV, HDTV, and monitor
- Network cables: UTP/STP CAT5E/6/7 network cables (For better performance, we suggest to use CAT6/7 cable.)
- Point to multi-point connection via switch is supported too, but under point to multi-point configuration, it is bly recommended to operate KVM function on one receiver only at the same time.
- Transmission distance depends on type of network cable -- CAT5: 80m, CAT5E: 100m, CAT6/CAT7: 120m
- Can work on router over 450M with pc's, xbox, and please shut down the network management function of the router.
- Can work with switch over Gigabit
- Not work with wireless 2.4G mouse kit, only support wired or bluetooth mouse and keyboard with USB dongle.
- 1 * AGPtEK HDMI KVM Extender (1 * transmitter + 1 * receiver)
- 1 * CD (USB driver software)
- 2 * Power Adapters
- 1 * User Manual