- Provide Quick Connect and Modem-on-Hold features
- Support Auto-Dial, Tone and pulse dialing, Auto answer, Auto retrain
- Support Caller ID and distinctive ring detect, Auto format/speed sensing, Data/Fax/Voice call discrimination, Single configuration profile stored in host, call forward/fallback
- Support Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Win 7
- High performance, and low cost
What should I do when I need to fax a document and I have no fax machine?
Your fax machine prints all the documents automatically and it's a waste of paper
This item will be helpful for you. You can fax the documents in your computer without an expensive fax machine. What you need is just a connected telephone line. The documents received via fax are kept in the fax widget and you can just print the one you need.
You can set your telephone fax system with this 2 ports modem.
- Transmission Line: RJ11
- Conexant chipset
- 56K data/fax modem with USB interface
- Compliant with V.90, and V.42/V.42bis/MNP5 protocols
- Compliant with V.17, V.29, and V.27ter Group 3 fax protocol
- Up to 56K data download, 48K data upload, and 14.4K fax communication
- Small size, for Notebook and Desk Top PC use 2 RJ11 Ports, you can set your telephone, fax system
- Color: Black
- 1 * 56K Black USB Voice Fax Data External V.90 V.92 Modem
- 1 * Drive Disk
- 1 * RJ11 Cable
How to Use:
- Install the drive in your computer operating system. There are different types of drive for compatible systems in the CD disk.
- Make sure the fax function is available in your operating system. The fax widget is included in Win7 and Win Vista. When you are using Win XP or a lower version, it's necessary to install the fax widget with a Windows system disk.
- You need a connected telephone line. Please contact with your telecommunication services supplier for fee rate.
- If you are confused by the usage, please feel free to contact with our staff.