Direct wholesale price to public.This auction is for newest design(with cutting groove on cutting board, brand new, professional grade GRAFTING TOOL W/PRUNER, very easy to use, will made perfect clean cut every time you used it. It will work on many kind of plants, especially on fruit trees.The package also included total 3 blades: OMEGA type, V-type, U-type; these blades are very durable&strong, they will last much longer & stay sharper than regular blades. Plus a free gift: 1 roll of grafting tape.
How to do grafting :
- After you have selected a good scion(one year old, w/at least 2 sections of joint above) & cut it (wipe grafting tool cutting blade with alcohol) to perfect fit to rootstock (canbium layer must be contacted well), tying with nursery tape or rubber(must be tight joint point).Tip: use a measuring caliper to find close size diameter branch for scion & rootstock.
- Apply the enviromental friendly grafting tape over the grafting area, overlap 3 to 4 times, make sure it is tight(air tight: prevent rain/water, bacteria or any other disease from getting into grafting area and keeps the moisture inside the grafting/joint area). Also apply tree seal to cover any new-cut expose area(to prevent infection & keep moisture inside scion/rootstock, very important!!), especially on scion's tip point, must apply seal to prevent die back effect.
- Cover the grafting area with clear plastic bag(spray some filtered water into inner bag area, to keep moisture inside bag, Do not spray water at grafting area). If there is direct sunlight over the grafting area, use brown paper lunch bag to cover it for protection.
- After 3 weeks, if the scion still look pretty greenish, then it is great chance that you will see the new bud coming out from scion in 4 to 8 weeks depends on temperature & weather.
Notes: To do the grafting, will require knowledge, skill & patient, some species are easy & some are harder. Always do some study/reaserch on internet before you do it(search for specific plant that you plan to do), any special technic on particular kind of plant that you can learn from expert, plus pay attention on little details will always help & increase your chance to success on the grafting.
- 1 * grafting tool with one blades
- 2 * extra blades
- 1 * grafting tape