- USEFUL FUNCTION- Recycle glass bottles and jars and create functional art at the same time! Create your own glass sculptures, sun catchers and ornaments easily with this metal cutter.
- EASY OPERATION - Simply place your bottle on the support device, apply pressure, and rotate; heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION - It might even make you feel better about all that wines you¡¯re drinking and help you do your bit for the environment, too.
- HIGH QUALITY - Sturdier and easier to use than plastic models, this highly durable metal bottle cutter will have you cutting bottles perfectly in 5 easy steps.
- The results will amaze you, CLEAN BREAKS nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly. This glass bottle cutter takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you've got the hang of it, you'll be able to cut wine bottles up easily.
HOW TO USE
Step One: Position the Bottle
Decide where you want to cut the bottle by loosening the screw and moving the backstop forward for a shorter cut and backwards for a longer cut.
Step Two: Scoring The Bottle
This is exactly the same as making a score line when glass cutting.
- Rotate the bottle towards you with two hands (see photo).
- Keep it firmly against the backstop and keep it moving while you¡¯re making the score line.
- This will take practice if you've never used a cutter to cut glass before. Only go round on.
Step Three: Heating the Score line
Heating the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times or more than.
Step Four: Separating the Bottle
Step Five: Smoothing the Edges
1*bottle cutter machine